August 16, 2011

Back to square one.

Now, after all that's happened, I'm back to the very beginning. Alone. I'm back to the time when I had nobody but my friends. Don't know whether I'm happier or not. Don't know whether this is what I want or not. And I don't know when will I be like this. Hey, at least I'm not heartbroken like before. See, I've grown more matured. :) I guess I'll just live my life as usual. I'm still breathing. I knew it from the very beginning that its impossible for us to be together. So I didn't put too much hope in it. Thus, I didn't hurt too much. In fact, I don't feel hurt at all. Cool Afiq. U've become a new man. Hahaha.

All of us don't know what will happen in our lives. We can't predict the future right? So we'll just have to wait and see. That's what I'll do.

That's all I have to say guys. Thank you for reading. :) To the next chapter of my life! :D


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments: