September 22, 2011

Apology

Elton john said it seems to be the hardest word. I guess so.
But even eminem said it to his mama. Y can't I?
And btw, sorry one republic. I have to disagree with you. Its never too late to apologise. Its better late than never.

Here, me, ahmad nor afiq would like to apologise for some things.
1stly, I would like to say sorry to anyone whom I've mad mistakes to. Maybe by talking, action, a joke, or anything that made you uncomfortable, or hurt your feelings. I'm sorry.
Next, I would like to say I'm sorry if I've ever given false hope to you. Hope that I should have never gave. Maybe my intentions were misunderstood. Maybe my ways or actions shouldn't have been the way it were. Therefore the fault was mine. I'm sorry.
Next, for you, I'm sorry I put too much hope in you. I suffocated you. I've put so much hate in you. All because of what I've done. I expected too much on you. I'm sorry.
Next, I'm sorry I had to do it. I know you relied on me. I know you would've wanted me to stay. But I can't. Not in the way you wanted. I'm sorry.
Last and definitely not the least, I'm sorry to all of you at home if I ever let you guys down, if I ever did what u didn't want me to do, if I ever disobeyed you. I'm sorry.

All of these was never my intention. I would never do it on purpose. Please forgive me. And if I missed something, I'm sorry. After all, I'm still a child, still young, and full of mistakes.

My highest hopes, if only I could be a better person than before, a better person than yesterday, a better person than I am now.

Dear God, give me the strength to be what I am supposed to be, a better man. Put me on the right track. Give me the will to change myself. Amin.

That's all for tonight. Goodnight guys. Thankyou for reading.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment